It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot access properties of nested Build Forge library

Jozef Vandenmooter (16332933) | asked Nov 18 '13, 11:31 a.m.
edited Nov 18 '13, 11:55 a.m.
Hi,

I encountered a serious problem when nesting libraries. I grouped all the individual libraries for each specific type of project into a "master" library. This way, when creating a new project, I only have to call one library. The problem is that it is not possible to get to the properties of the "sub libraries" by clicking on the "pencil" icon in front of them on the "libraries" page. Clicking on that icon does nothing. The only way to get to the properties of a nested library is by going to its "parent" library, clicking on the step that calls the sub library, and then clicking on the sub library in the navigation pane on the left. Is this a known bug in BF 7.1.3.5-0-0060??

Thanks,

Jozef  

One answer

permanent link
Robert haig (1.0k16) | answered Nov 19 '13, 4:17 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 This sounds like intended function.  Going to the edit page on a library will take you to the library properties page for that library -- only for that library.  For other included libraries or projects you have to go to the edit page for that object.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.