It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

KINGSOFT WRITER WITH ADD-INS

archana kurup (2026972) | asked Nov 08 '13, 2:30 a.m.
hI,i was using RQM 3.0.1 and RQM Word importer for MS Word 2010.I was trying to import tables with this.Now our organization has replaced MS WORD with Kingsoft Writer and i have seen on COM-ADD INS in the view option.Is it same as the Add-Ins in RQM 3.0.1?Should i install anything else to make this Add ins work on KINGSOFT WRITER?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Nov 08 '13, 2:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Why are you posting the same topic again? If you want to bump your old question, please comment on it. If you want to add more details, because you feel your question deserves them, please edit or comment your question.

Do you want me to delete your other question? https://jazz.net/forum/questions/133349/kingsoft-and-add-ins

archana kurup commented Nov 08 '13, 3:53 a.m. | edited Nov 08 '13, 4:06 a.m.

Ralph Schoon:Sorry ..i havenot posted intentionally...it's because of the net problem.

Thank you sir....

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 08 '13, 4:05 a.m.

Yes, have seen that myself. Found that I can close as duplicate.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Nov 08 '13, 2:56 a.m.
edited Nov 10 '13, 5:48 a.m.
I am not aware there is an addin for Kingsoft Writer or any other publishing software. Since I haven't even heared about this software I would be surprised there would be anything. I would suggest to try to export to Word format and try to import that.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.