It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Entry Exit Criteria for Testplan are not getting exported from EXCEL to RQM

Aparna Sukumaran (333660) | asked Oct 21 '13, 5:00 p.m.
  I'm using WORD doc to export Test plan to RQM

In cfg file I'm using
testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.process.web.entryCriteria","RQM-KEY-PROC-ENTRY-CRITERIA-TITLE")=List("3.")
testplan.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.process.web.exitCriteria","RQM-KEY-PROC-EXIT-CRITERIA-TITLE")=List("4.")

I don't see the entry and exist criteria displayed in RQM Test plan, is there any other Syntax for this?

One answer

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Oct 22 '13, 5:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello! I would suggest you use the following URL's to verifiy that the field names used are indeed correct..
i.e., "RQM-KEY-PROC-ENTRY-CRITERIA-TITLE" and "RQM-KEY-PROC-EXIT-CRITERIA-TITLE"..

a. Lists all templates available in the project area for Test Plans, Test Case, Test Suite... etc.

https://clm:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/TestPrj+%28Quality+Management%29/template

b. Pick the template used for Test Plan after verifying the one from "/qm/web" > Admin > Manage Artifact Templates... and check which template is set as default?

for eg: if it is "Default Test Plan Template" then use the URL below to get the fields of which the ones listed before "step a." should show! Else you have the wrong id.

https://clm:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/TestPrj+%28Quality+Management%29/template/testplan/com.ibm.rqm.planning.templates.testplan.default

You could then try correcting the ID and then try re-import?
If things do not change, please past a view of the word doc and the cfg file..

Best Regards, Sunil

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.