It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Simple Request Feedback mechanism

Adil Chahid (45524118) | asked Oct 21 '13, 11:30 a.m.
Hi all,
we were wondering if it was intended to introduce into RTC a Feedback system allowing the targeted audience to provide positive or negative feedback into the RTC projects.
This would be some sort of wizard that would bring the end user to strictly focus on providing feedback on the developed application rather than on understanding how to fill in a WI: this would allow us to deal with a bigger audience (none IT) in order to get such precious information.
If possible, we'd allow the customer to provide print screens, sketches and even record his voice (sometimes much easier when providing feedback).
Members from the project would take in consideration the feedbacks and plan them accordingly with standard WIs.
A competitor has addressed in a great manner that challenge: http://tfs.visualstudio.com/en-us/learn/tfs-feedback.aspx
Please advise if there is a third party implementation covering some of the aspects of the described requirement.
I thank you all!

One answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Oct 21 '13, 5:13 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm not aware of any plans to add something like this to the RTC/CLM family of products (and I checked with some other folks who ought to know and they weren't either). A quick search found this article which may help with your search for such a tool.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.