It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational adapter for JIRA 5.2.11

Kristof Van Sever (11812) | asked Oct 08 '13, 4:25 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to connect JIRA 5.2.11 to my RTC application. However, the JIRA in the documentation supplied here seems to differ from the one I am using in terms of UI elements, etc. The installation of the plugin worked (I wend through Plugins -> Manage add ons-> Upload plugin, etc) but I can not find where I can actually find the OSLC management the plugin provides. The plugin is enabled and my JIRA is re-indexed but I can not find any mentioning of the OSLC plugin in the Plugins tab. Anyone here who can point me at where I should look at? And perhaps the documentation should be extended for the 5.2.11 version.

Thanks,

Kristof

Accepted answer

permanent link
Sergio Deras (14613) | answered Oct 08 '13, 12:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kristof:

If you are using the latest version of the Jira Adapter (v1.1.0.1), you can find a link to the Jira Adapter Home page in "Plugins" menu, check for the "OSLC" section.

If you are using v1.1.0, you need to use the "Plugins" menu too, but please look for the "Other" section, there you will find an "OAuth Manager" option, click on it to access the OAuth manager page and then use the "Home" link on the left-top to access the Jira Adapter Home page. This is a little tricky, that is why the way to access the Home page has been improved in the latest version.

I think the reason that you are seeing a different UI than the one described in the InfoCenter(IC) is due that the IC page has been updated to cover the behavior of the 1.1.0.1 Jira Adapter.

Let me know if this unblocks you.
Regards.
Kristof Van Sever selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kristof Van Sever commented Oct 10 '13, 5:50 a.m.

Thanks for the quick reply, that is exactly where I found the plugin, thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.