It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to Save Test Plan: An internal error has occurred. See server logs. No enum const class com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.service.IWorkflowService$StateGroupCategory

Jason Wilson (311326) | asked Sep 20 '13, 8:56 a.m.
edited Sep 20 '13, 9:04 a.m.
Hi All,

I hope that someone will be able to assit please.

I have been creating new TestPlan workflows in a project in the CLM. In order ro correctly categorise the State Groups, I have created a number of new groups using the eclispe client. These are then correctly appearing in my project and i am then able to assign my states to them.

I then create a test plan in order to test the workflow, however when i trigger a specific state I receive the following error:

• An internal error has occurred. See server logs. No enum const class com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.service.IWorkflowService$StateGroupCategory:APPROVALREQUIRED

I have checked and cannot see anything obvious that I have done different compared with the instructions on how to add new State Groups (se per wiki), and it does not like any of the new groups I have added.

Any help/assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason.

Comments
Antoinette Iacobo commented Sep 23 '13, 11:28 a.m.

Jason, what is the exact Wiki link you are using? 

Jason Wilson commented Sep 26 '13, 2:08 a.m.

Hi Antoinette,

The link that guided you through the reation of additional State Groups is as follows:

Piotr Aniola commented Sep 26 '13, 5:11 a.m.

What is the RQM version you are using?
What is the locale you use on your server and client?

Jason Wilson commented Sep 26 '13, 5:53 a.m.

Hi Piotr,

I am using Version 4.0.4
My locale on the server is UK, this currently is a single server set-up.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.