It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC: Is it possible to roll back work item change so that it won't show up underneath "History"?

Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | asked Sep 12 '13, 9:27 a.m.
Our users wanted to roll back accidental changes so they won't be shown underneath "History". Thanks!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Sep 12 '13, 9:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
if i got this right, you would want two things here, primarily the ability to roll back some accidental action, secondly to not have a trace of the roll back... with this it appears like an enhancement to me...

however, if your concern is limited to work item history, the comments are the only ones which can be removed and do not leave track in history... this is allowed only for a member of JazzAdmin and "Empty Comment" is the functionality available from Eclipse Client which does this. 

For other artifacts, I assume db restore would be a possibility BUT definitely NOT for a small accidental change and I would not recommend it unless that accidental change has caused a major catastrophe...
Clement Liu selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Clement Liu commented Sep 12 '13, 1:50 p.m.

Thank you, Dinesh 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.