It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC Review

Mahendran Selvarathnam (1613) | asked Aug 29 '13, 11:49 a.m.
edited Aug 29 '13, 11:50 a.m.

Following are some of the challenges we are facing in RRC 4.0.1 on the review process

1) While createing Reivew (Sorting): When creating the review from collection, can the review be created in the same order as it is sorted in the collection? Currently, the artifacts within the review are sorted by ID. I know about the Moveup/Down, but with large number of artifacts in multiple pages, it is very tedious to move artifacts one at a time.

2) During Review: For an Approver/Reviewer, looks like in 4.0,  is there a way to sort the artifacts, say by name or by Status. Let us say the review is happening over several days, the reivewer has to click through several pages to get to where they last stopped.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Sep 03 '13, 7:43 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 I think these would be useful enhancements.  Would you open an enhancement request in our work item system?  Our user experience team is keeping a list of improvements they would like to make in the review and approval process -- these should be on the list. 
Mahendran Selvarathnam selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mahendran Selvarathnam commented Sep 06 '13, 1:55 p.m.

Thank you, I did find an existing request and added my comments there. - Plan Item 70841

It would be great if you have a oppurtunity to prioritize this for development.

Taly Hotimsky commented Sep 25 '13, 4:57 p.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.