It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Interop REST client library

Ankur Sharma (151194) | asked Jan 17 '09, 9:27 a.m.
Hi

Jazz Plain JAVA Client libraries also provide libraries for 'Interop REST client'. I want to know why Interop REST client is being used over general Interop Client ? What are the factors which decide to go for Interop REST client ? Also can someone provide me link from where I can start learning in detail about these REST services.
Also can someone from the Jazz Foundation team tell me about the general availability and support for REST protocol access?

One answer

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Jan 19 '09, 11:48 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I already answered your questions about the Interop REST client library in https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2474. I was suggesting you create a separate topic on the general question of Jazz REST protocol access (i.e. your last question), since if people see "connector" or "interop" in the subject, they'll assume that it will be handled by me.

John
Jazz ClearQuest Connector Team

Hi

Jazz Plain JAVA Client libraries also provide libraries for 'Interop REST client'. I want to know why Interop REST client is being used over general Interop Client ? What are the factors which decide to go for Interop REST client ? Also can someone provide me link from where I can start learning in detail about these REST services.
Also can someone from the Jazz Foundation team tell me about the general availability and support for REST protocol access?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.