It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRRTC8500E : Server error while creating repository workspace in RTC Visual Studio Client

Sanket Ikhar (1545) | asked Jun 26 '13, 7:29 a.m.
 Hi all,
         I have installed RTC Visual Studio Client 4.0.1 and for that i am using Visual Studio IDE 2010.
I am able to create repository connection but error is reflecting at the time of creating repository workspace.
Here is the screenshots for error obtained.

Please help me out in this.

Regards,
Sanket Ikhar

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 26 '13, 7:55 a.m.

Hello Sanket,
Just try enabling tracing in visual studio client: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21445903 and let us know what the error message with entire stack trace is there.

Sanket Ikhar commented Jun 27 '13, 2:10 a.m.

Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for the reply. I did every thing whatever you mentioned but even then same error is reflecting. And where would I get that error message with entire stack.

Sanket Ikhar commented Jun 27 '13, 2:44 a.m.
Hi,
Error descripton:
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.20.12:53134
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at com.ibm.team.foundation.service.WebRequestInvocationProxy.PostCallback(IAsyncResult asyncResult) in C:\RTC_BUILDS\I4.0.1_20121112-1122\Foundation\ServiceInterfaceProxy\WebRequestInvocationProxy.cs:line 374

Surya Tripathi commented Jul 16 '13, 3:29 p.m.

Do you have compatible client installed? What version of client and server you have? Is your client on the same machine as the server?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.