It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0.1.5 Dashboards: Is it possible to automatically display the numerics on the actual Pie Chart?

Matthew Fournier (756) | asked Jun 21 '13, 12:24 p.m.
edited Jul 15 '13, 7:33 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
Most dashboard I've seen display pie charts, but in order to have the values displayed on the screen the user
must mouse over the particular pie chart.  How can I display the numeric values that are associated with a pie chart by default?  I want each Pie slice to show the value that is associated with it by default.

2 answers

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Jul 16 '13, 6:51 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Most of the widget settings that can be changed will be under the Settings or Appearance menu (available from upper right triangle icon in widget). I glanced through the current set of 4.0.x widgets and did not see any pie charts (at least not in their default setting shown in the widget catalog) -- which widget were you wanting to customize?

permanent link
Marita Mayerhofer (878) | answered Jul 03 '14, 9:58 a.m.

Hi, I have exatcly the same question as Matthew using RTC 4.0.0.1. Is there any possibility to view those numbers directly at the chart? I cannot find anything under the settings or appearance menu.

Thank you very much for your help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.