It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error of OAuth when running etl when change the OAuth secret.

Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | asked Jun 19 '13, 8:16 p.m.
In jts/admin page,  in Communication/Consumers(Inbound)  section, I change the "Jazz Report" apps I changed the secret, and also change the secret in jts/admin report section date collection job secret. But the common data collection job still fail. And the jts-etl log show the OAuth error. The other data collection job in jts/admin report section are also fail.
Where is wrong and how can I correct it?
Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Jun 19 '13, 8:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Generally, after changing the 'Jazz Reporting' secret in the Consumers(Inbound) page, you will need to update the secret in the 'Data Warehouse Connection' page (https://<server:port>/<app>/admin#action=com.ibm.team.reportsManagement.configureDataWarehouseConnection) as well. This should automatically update the secret for each individual ETLs in the 'Data Collection Job' page.

So, if you have not updated the secret in the 'Data Warehouse Connection' page, please try to update it and see if the jobs run successfully.

Otherwise, please paste the error stack/message from the etl log.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.