work item custom attribute initial problem
I have custom attribute based on Story Points build in attribute (template Scrum). When I create my Work Item then my custom field shows error with message 'choosen value is incorrect'. After save field (listbox) get completly flat and dimmed. This same happens for built in attribute Story Points, hmmm.
I am in stuck with this because I check almost everything together with synchronization and found nothing. Please help.
I am in stuck with this because I check almost everything together with synchronization and found nothing. Please help.
2 answers
I am not sure if I fully understand your requirement
but
I see from the Scrum template that Story Points is a custom attribute of type Complexity (Enumeration).
Did you create another attribute of type Complexity?
In that case, please pick Complexity Enumeration and not Complexity Enumeration List as the type.
Also, modify the Plan Attribute > Complexity Attribute to pick your custom attribute.
but
I see from the Scrum template that Story Points is a custom attribute of type Complexity (Enumeration).
Did you create another attribute of type Complexity?
In that case, please pick Complexity Enumeration and not Complexity Enumeration List as the type.
Also, modify the Plan Attribute > Complexity Attribute to pick your custom attribute.
Comments
God's sake. Ok, I found little diffrence in my customized template to original one.
my: ...name="Story Points" type="Complexity"/>
orig: ...name="Story Points" type="complexity"/>
Change Complexity>complexity solve my problem completly.
This small bug consume a lot of time to find. I still don't know how it was possible. I see that work with RTC should be very careful. Maybe I duplicated Complexity enumaration, used, and the deleted and back to original Complexity...I don't remember...but why RTC doesn't refresh that simply things. This is very annoying.
Thanks to you folks that you put me on the right track :)
my: ...name="Story Points" type="Complexity"/>
orig: ...name="Story Points" type="complexity"/>
Change Complexity>complexity solve my problem completly.
This small bug consume a lot of time to find. I still don't know how it was possible. I see that work with RTC should be very careful. Maybe I duplicated Complexity enumaration, used, and the deleted and back to original Complexity...I don't remember...but why RTC doesn't refresh that simply things. This is very annoying.
Thanks to you folks that you put me on the right track :)
Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk
Jun 07 '13, 2:47 a.m.pan radek
Jun 07 '13, 3:35 a.m.Dinesh Kumar B
JAZZ DEVELOPER Jun 07 '13, 5:35 a.m.