It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz SCM Properties Eclipse View

Dennis Behm (3821315) | asked May 02 '13, 10:02 a.m.
I am searching a view on the RTC eclipse client which displays the jazz properties in a property view like manner.

So, I found the "Jazz SCM properties" view on my RTC Eclipse client, and I am wondering how to get this view populated with content. I expected, that it contains the SCM properties, build properties and user properties, when having a file in the editor - but is remains empty.

Any hint appreciated.
Thanks, Dennis

Accepted answer

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered May 02 '13, 10:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Right Click on any content from the Repository Files view and choose Properties.  This will load the properties to the Jazz SCM Properties view
Dennis Behm selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dinesh Kumar B commented May 02 '13, 10:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

"Show Properties" from the Right Click Menu on a stream, component, file or any node in the Repository Files view. 

Reach the Repository Files view from under Source Control node under the respective project area on the Team Artifacts view. 

For some content to be present in the Repository Files view, you would need alteast one project sharing its content into the Jazz Repository

Dennis Behm commented May 02 '13, 10:34 a.m.

Thanks.

But it is not populated when selecting a RTC managed file from the project explorer view, like the standard eclipse properties view gets populated.

This would be a very nice feature, instead of hitting the context menu and run to the properties dialog.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.