It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Codendi: enter date and multi select field from soap method

kunal jha (11111) | asked May 02 '13, 7:33 a.m.
i am unable to add date and multi select box field in codendi through soap method "addArtifact". i am using 
1=>array('field_name'=>'expected_release_date','field_label'=>'Expected Release Date','field_value'=>"2013-05-
05")
2=>array('field_name'=>'multi_assigned_to','field_label'=>'Assigned to (multiple)','field_value'=>"kunal (kunaljha)")
 to add artifact in a tracker.

Kindly suggest.

Comments
Millard Ellingsworth commented May 09 '13, 6:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

How are you trying to integrate Codendi with the Rational CLM products? And which products? We'll need some more information in order to figure out if we can help you. 

One answer

permanent link
kunal jha (11111) | answered May 15 '13, 7:02 a.m.

I am trying to add codendi "artifact" through SOAP method. But unfortunately the error message "Fatal error: SOAP Fault: (faultcode: 3010, faultstring: Unknown value Kunal Jha (kunaljha) for field: multi_assigned_to)" comes out when I call the SOAP method *addArtifact*.

i am not integrating codendi with any CLM products. I have my own custom made application.

kindly ask if there is more information required my side.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.