It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User information from History Table using RRDI/insight

Sachin Chitrakoti (334) | asked Apr 21 '13, 9:48 a.m.
Hi,
I am generating report using Rational Insight form Request History and Request State History table. to show the detail of State transition. I am able to get required information expect who (user) did the transition. Is there any way to get this information? If user information is not exposed in DW, Is there any way to fetch it from RTC database by writing own ETL using Rational insight data manager? This is very important report needed for audit purpose. Requesting urgent response.

Thanks,

Sachin Chitrakoti

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14947) | answered Apr 21 '13, 9:58 p.m.
edited Apr 22 '13, 9:41 a.m.
I created an Enhancement requesting this same function, however it's not available to use yet.  I'll try to find the workitem number and share with you so you can subscribe also.

(Updated 4/22):  I found the Plan Item that covers this request:  https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=242806.   The summary includes the 'Modified By' capability.
Sachin Chitrakoti selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sachin Chitrakoti commented Apr 22 '13, 1:46 p.m.

Thanks Jackie,
This is what I was looking for. Seems this is planned for 4.0.3, need to wait till this release.

Thanks,

Sachin Chitrakoti

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.