It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Delivering through multiple "levels" of streams?

Jim Spratley (2676) | asked Nov 25 '08, 8:59 a.m.
Hi,
I am attempting to implement a scenario in Jazz SCM where a team of developers works on Fixes (which are delivered to a fix integration stream), while another team works on Enhancements (delivered to an enhancement integration stream).

At a certain point the fixes want to be delivered from the fix integration stream to the enhancement integration stream for testing and delivery to proudction.

What is the best way to implement this - I have tried various mixes of streams and workspaces and while the delivery to an immediate "parent" stream for other team members to see works very well, I can see how to deliver across to another integration stream?

Jim.

Comments
jeanie Keen commented Aug 19 '13, 7:19 p.m.

Jim did you figure this out or did someone help you?  I am doing the same thing and would like to hear what you found out.

One answer

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Aug 19 '13, 11:13 p.m.
 Hi Keen,
                 You can check-in changes to any stream provided the changes are made available in the corresponding workspace.
If you want complete changes to flow from one stream to another, then you can configure flow-targets.

Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.