It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz v.1 licenses problems

Adriano Fanelli (2332929) | asked Mar 14 '13, 8:58 a.m.
Good morning folks,
                                     ... I need to activate an old server JAZZ v.1.0 and had the licenses obsolete and downloaded from Rational link the only v.1.x (jazz_team_server_standard_release.jar / rtc_standard_developer_unlocked.jar and also jazz_team_server_express_release.jar )
 ... but now I receive the following error and the DB2 is not available anymore

The database service is not available. Database status:
CRJAZ1126I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService" had some invalid configuration properties: CRJAZ1125I The configuration property value "DB2" is not valid for the property "db.vendor". The "DB2" database vendor is not supported by the server license.

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

Adriano

2 answers

permanent link
Adriano Fanelli (2332929) | answered Mar 15 '13, 6:58 a.m.
I suppose this has been caused after installed a 1.0.1 key into her 1.0
server and that caused the server key to be put into a disabled state.
Can someone tell me how to RESET the server because there is no more connection between RTC and DB2.
Thanks in advance
Adriano

Comments
KrishnaKanth Naik commented Mar 18 '13, 6:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can have multiple version licenses being loaded onto a single license server, for our local test environments, we have a single JTS that hosts all the licenses in one server.

I am not sure if this is notable difference - I usually upgrade the JTS before hosting theĀ  older version licenses. For example, if I had 3.0.1 licenses being hosted and I need to host 4.x licenses, I would first upgrade the 3.0.1 server to 4.x and then rehost the 3.x and 4.x licenses.

About the RESET option - I am not too sure I understand this, but just restarting the JTS server would do the trick - In case there was a change in the IP Adress of the DB server - you might want to edit the teamserver.properties file in the installation area.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 18 '13, 5:34 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please contact support on this. I can't tell from the data available what could have gone wrong.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.