It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Suspect Link V3

David Beange (111364101) | asked Mar 13 '13, 9:00 a.m.
Hi

Is the concept of Suspect Traceability available in Version 3 tools and if so how can it be configured. I can only currently see reference to in for V4

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 13 '13, 9:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
As you noticed Suspicion was introduced in V4

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/releases/4.0?p=news#suspect1

Unfortunately I am not aware of any way to make this work with V3 as it requires additional server capabilities and client User Interface changes in the Grid and Artifact Editors (Overview, Link sections) that are not available in earlier versions.

Now in V3 you can run a grid view filter that shows all artifacts modified since or between a particular date, which will show changes that might effect work items and test cases, especially if the view includes ImplementedBy, TrackedBy, ValidatedBy columns but I don't know of a way of show changes in work items and test cases that might make a requirement suspect.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.