It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can you search for Development Items linked to a test case within RQM?

Jenny Bennion (643) | asked Mar 01 '13, 6:57 a.m.
retagged Mar 01 '13, 3:47 p.m. by Max Bridges (24126)

We would like to search within RQM for all test cases that are associated with a particular story in RTC.  For example, if I have a story in RTC #12345 and that story has Tested By links to many test cases in RQM, I would like to be able to enter 12345 in the Quick search and get the list of test cases back that are associated with that story (or do some other search that would return this list).

Is there any way to do this within RQM?  The only think I can find that returns the list of test cases is going to the Links tab in RTC for the story.

2 answers

permanent link
Max Bridges (24126) | answered Mar 01 '13, 3:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Filters based on a wide selection of criteria can be applied from the column level (as describe in the product documentation). Unfortunately, although "Tests Development Item" is an available column that you can display at an artifacts list view, RQM doesn't allow its use in filtering + queries. I've filed an enhancement with the product dev team requesting that this be addressed.

permanent link
Venkatesh Prasad (21721) | answered Feb 23 '17, 6:12 a.m.
edited Feb 23 '17, 6:12 a.m.

I need this option for reporting purposes.
Could you please let me know if the enhancement request you made has been considered.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.