It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 Windows Shell Issues

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Feb 21 '13, 12:37 a.m.
I am facing problems with RTC 4.0.1 Shell. Some times i am able to work fine.

But in some cases i am not able to login, logout, sharing coding with jazz team . The main problem with Shell is it is not creating the versions for the second time uploaded files.

please help me...

Comments
Tim Mok commented Feb 21 '13, 11:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you elaborate on the steps you're trying? It sounds like you've got your content loaded and have made changes. Then those changes don't show up as changes that you can check-in because the shell client doesn't recognize that the content is shared.

vinay kumar nukala commented Feb 22 '13, 1:26 a.m.

Hi Tim Mok,

My doubt is, Sometimes windows shell is not working properly while login, logout. but we can perform the login logout through RTC eclipse client properly. And at the same time for the same and different users.

While login it will wait for the long time to login and some times it wont login the users, this is creating problem, mainly when we are at client place. And same thing i am facing at R&D.

Totally Windows shell is a bit problem or slow performance compared to Client and web i feel. So i think you can understand what i am expecting now. Please help me on this Issue.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.