Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

Link broken for CLM 4.0.1 download

I am trying to download the CLM 4.0.1 application for purposes of upgrading from 3.0.1.4

From https://jazz.net/downloads/clm/releases/4.0.1/

I select download which triggers this link

https://jazz.net/downloads/clm/releases/4.0.1/CLM-Web-Installer-Win-4.0.1.zip

which results in

Oops ...

We can't find the page you requested. If it used to exist, we might have removed it or renamed it, or it is temporarily unavailable.

0 votes

Comments
Works for me too. I have also downloaded almost any file from the 4.0.1 download section over time and can't recall I had issues. Maybe there was a temporary infrastructure issue.


Accepted answer

Permanent link

Could you try now? Its working for me.
Alternatively you can download the complete package from the below link:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/releases/4.0.1/JTS-CCM-QM-RM-repo-4.0.1.zip

Best Regards
Rajat

Ruth Halbach selected this answer as the correct answer

1 vote

Comments
Rajat, others complained the download would not work since yesterday and I have seen jazz.net going unavailable intermittently since this morning.

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 7,623
× 2,382

Question asked: Feb 20 '13, 5:00 p.m.

Question was seen: 6,551 times

Last updated: Feb 21 '13, 6:46 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm