It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why am I not able to import new LDAP group members to JTS as soon as they're added to the group?

Jack Goldstein (3658) | asked Feb 13 '13, 4:07 p.m.
Hi,

I'm using Jazz Team Server 3.0.1 (to support AppScan Enterprise although I doubt that matters).  It's LDAP-integrated with IBM Bluepages and for the most part, it's working well.  However, I find that if I add a member to my Jazz Users bluegroup, it does not seem to be available for manually importing to the JTS until hours later, if ever.  Most of the time, it doesn't appear until the next morning and that's handled by the nightly sync process.

Similarly, if I manually run repoTools-jts -syncUsers, it comes back without errors but the RSS feed shows nothing synched.

Does anyone know what's causing the delay or how to avoid it?

Thanks,
Jack Goldstein

One answer

permanent link
Jack Goldstein (3658) | answered Feb 14 '13, 6:49 p.m.
Now, the repoTools-jts command seems to be working pretty well, usually adding the id within 10 seconds.  I have no idea what was wrong before and still wonder why importing from the GUI doesn't work but neither of those questions is that important.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.