It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where in the Data Warehouse is the timestamp for the last Data Collection or Data Movement job?

Michael Walker (99214201157) | asked Feb 13 '13, 1:38 a.m.
One of our customers is requesting to include in the footer of the report the timestamp of when the DataMovement job was last run to update the data warehouse and have this display next to the timestamp for when the report was run.

I found in one of the RI templates where you add a singleton into the footer to have the RRDI or Insight report include the last snapshot date, but I'm not sure what field to drag into the singleton to display the date and/or time.

Is this value stored in the data model somewhere or is there another way to do this?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14946) | answered Feb 13 '13, 10:38 a.m.
Hi Michael,
The data for last ETL time is stored in the ETL_INFO table in the data warehouse.  Check out the 'ETL Statistics' data model for information on what data is available.  I believe this information was introduced starting with Insight 1.1

I'm not sure if you can merge this data in with any of your existing reports, but at least it's a place to start looking. Hope this helps!
Michael Walker selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.