It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Story Points with Birt Report

Sandra Hoffmann (2577) | asked Feb 07 '13, 10:33 a.m.
Hello,

can somebody tell me in which table of which data source I can find the Story Points.

Thanks
Sandra

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alanna Zito (1.3k3) | answered Feb 22 '13, 11:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Story points are a custom attribute, so you won't find a column called Story Points in any of the tables.  Instead, custom attributes are stored as (key, value) pairs, where the key is the identifier for the attribute.  You will also need to know the type of the story points attribute in your project (e.g. string, integer), since the custom attributes are stored according to type.  You can find the story point data in a couple of different tables, depending on whether you're looking for the live value or the historical data.  For example, in the LIVE_WORKITEM_CNT table, there are columns INTEGER_KEY and INTEGER_VAL.  For historical data, check out the WC_{type}_EXT tables.  You can read more about these tables at this link: You may find this link helpful - https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/DataWarehouseSnapshotSchemas20.

Sandra Hoffmann selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sandra Hoffmann commented Feb 27 '13, 3:24 a.m.

Thanks Alanna, this solve my problem.

One other answer

permanent link
Sandra Hoffmann (2577) | answered Feb 22 '13, 6:14 a.m.
Any update on that?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.