It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Welcome

Kate Ehrlich (11) | asked Nov 10 '08, 11:32 a.m.
I would like to welcome everyone to the new forum we have set up to foster discussion and collaboration amongst researchers working with Jazz. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and build community with others working on and with Jazz.

8 answers

permanent link
Adrian Schroeter (71142) | answered Nov 10 '08, 11:59 a.m.
Thank you for setting up this forum it is a really great idea, and I looking forward to see the research community grow.

permanent link
Annie Ying (2063103) | answered Nov 11 '08, 6:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Echoing Adrian, thanks so much, Kate, for setting this up.

One thing that would be nice to have is RSS feed on any new messages or replies on this forum. The question is I'm not sure if Jazz.net supports it already. Does anybody know?

permanent link
Adrian Schroeter (71142) | answered Nov 11 '08, 2:19 p.m.
I just saw that jazz.extend and jazz.user have an NNTP service, which comes quite close to an RSS feed, maybe we can get this as well.

Otherwise you can mark the threads you are interested and tell it to notify you via email as soon as someone makes a new comment.

permanent link
Adrian Cho (8213322) | answered Nov 11 '08, 6:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just saw that jazz.extend and jazz.user have an NNTP service, which comes quite close to an RSS feed, maybe we can get this as well.

Otherwise you can mark the threads you are interested and tell it to notify you via email as soon as someone makes a new comment.

FYI, we are working at trying to get NNTP setup for this forum.

permanent link
Adrian Schroeter (71142) | answered Nov 11 '08, 9:54 p.m.
Thats great new, thank for that.

permanent link
marimar louisa (6) | answered Apr 06 '11, 7:17 p.m.
Hi guys! Great for the informations. I would like to discuss many things here in the future. And I hope I'll get answers correctly.

permanent link
shoaib bagg (6) | answered Apr 09 '11, 11:12 a.m.
Good news for all Jazz members :)

permanent link
Hendra Setiawan (6) | answered Nov 11 '11, 10:48 p.m.
I would like to welcome everyone to the new forum we have set up to foster discussion and collaboration amongst researchers working with Jazz. This is a great opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and build community with others working on and with Jazz.

u're welcome... we are please can join this forum and looking forward to learn from each other.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.