It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Custom process template with custom testplan templates

Leandro trevis (37813) | asked Jan 30 '13, 12:09 p.m.
edited Jan 30 '13, 1:32 p.m. by Jared Burns (4.5k29)
 Hello,

how do I create the xml of my custom process template attaching and assigning my custom testplan templates?

The last line of this part of process template xml does have a tag for templates:

<process-specification xmlns="http://com.ibm.team.process">
  <project-configuration>
    <initialization>
      <client-initialization />
      <server-initialization>
        <followup-actions>
          <followup-action id="com.ibm.team.process.server.setUpProject" name="Configure Project" description="">
            <team-area name="${project-area-name} Team" timeline="development" />
          </followup-action>
          <followup-action id="com.ibm.rqm.template.service.setUpProject" name="Configure Templates" description="" />

I see this tag is closed without ant content:

<followup-action id="com.ibm.rqm.template.service.setUpProject" name="Configure Templates" description="" />

Could I assign some templates writing some code like:

<followup-action id="com.ibm.rqm.template.service.setUpProject" name="Configure Templates" description="">
      <template id="myTemplate" name="myCustomTemplate" file="./attachments/myTestPlanTemplate.xml">
</followup-action>

?

If this is possible where can I find the appropriate tags and attibutes I should code?

Thanks

Comments
Jared Burns commented Jan 30 '13, 1:33 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Administrator note: I updated the title of this question to make it more clear that it's about RQM.

One answer

permanent link
Eric Solomon (911) | answered Jan 31 '13, 5:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Leandro - I checked with the lead RQM developer for process customization, and he said what you want to do is not possible right now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.