IBM Internet of Things Continuous Engineering Solution
Requirements · Architecture · Design · Collaboration and change management · Quality
IoT Continuous Engineering Solution 220.127.116.11
IBM Internet of Things Continuous Engineering Solution 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
This release of the IBM Internet of Things (IoT) Continuous Engineering Solution contains updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements, and quality improvements.
For information about documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements, and installation or upgrade steps, see the Getting Started page.
For known issues or important information about individual products that are a part of the IoT Continuous Engineering Solution, see these pages:
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management 22.214.171.124
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 126.96.36.199
- Requirements Management 188.8.131.52
- Change and Configuration Management 184.108.40.206
- Rational Rhapsody 8.4
- Design Management 220.127.116.11
- Rhapsody Model Manager 18.104.22.168
- Quality Management 22.214.171.124
- Jazz Reporting Service 126.96.36.199
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 188.8.131.52
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 184.108.40.206 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Known problems and workarounds
For known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the Collaborative Lifecycle Management release notes.
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.