IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
Definition · Management · Analysis
Rational DOORS Next Generation 18.104.22.168
Rational DOORS Next Generation 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
This release of Rational DOORS Next Generation contains new features, quality improvements, and updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements.
For known issues or important information about other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 126.96.36.199
- Change and Configuration Management 188.8.131.52
- Quality Management 184.108.40.206
- Jazz Reporting Service 220.127.116.11
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 18.104.22.168
- Design Management 22.214.171.124
- Rhapsody Model Manager 126.96.36.199
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 188.8.131.52 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Requirements Management 184.108.40.206
To see important fixes and issues in this release, use the queries that are listed below.
Fixes in this release
This release includes authorized program analysis report (APAR) and non-APAR fixes.
For a list of APAR fixes in this release, see the APARs fixed in 220.127.116.11 query.
For a list of non-APAR fixes in this release, see the non-APARs fixed in 18.104.22.168 query.
Known problems and workarounds
For a list of known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes: Workarounds and Limitations: Known issues in IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation 22.214.171.124.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.