IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation
Definition · Management · Analysis
Rational DOORS Next Generation 126.96.36.199
Rational DOORS Next Generation 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
This release of Rational DOORS Next Generation contains new features, quality improvements, and updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements.
For known issues or important information about other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 184.108.40.206
- Change and Configuration Management 220.127.116.11
- Quality Management 18.104.22.168
- Jazz Reporting Service 22.214.171.124
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 126.96.36.199
- Design Management 188.8.131.52
- Rhapsody Model Manager 184.108.40.206
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 220.127.116.11 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Requirements Management 18.104.22.168
To see important fixes and issues in this release, use the queries that are listed below.
Fixes in this release
This release includes authorized program analysis report (APAR) and non-APAR fixes.
For a list of APAR fixes in this release, see the APARs fixed in 22.214.171.124 query.
For a list of non-APAR fixes in this release, see the non-APARs fixed in 126.96.36.199 query.
Known problems and workarounds
For a list of known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes: Workarounds and Limitations: Known issues in IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation 188.8.131.52.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.