Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Design, test, analyze, develop, deliver ... integrated by design
Collaborative Lifecycle Management 18.104.22.168
Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
This release of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) contains new features, quality improvements, and updates to supported platforms, as described in the system requirements.
For known issues or important information about individual parts of the Rational solution for CLM and other applications, see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 126.96.36.199
- Change and Configuration Management 188.8.131.52
- Quality Management 184.108.40.206
- Requirements Management 220.127.116.11
- Jazz Reporting Service 18.104.22.168
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 22.214.171.124
- Design Management 126.96.36.199
- Rhapsody Model Manager 188.8.131.52
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 184.108.40.206 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Known problems and workarounds
For known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.