It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Troubles with Aptana plugin

Tim Aston (131) | asked Nov 05 '08, 3:30 p.m.
I'm trying to use the Aptana Studio 3.2 plug-in with RTC and am encountering a strange error.

I'm making just a basic HTML file and trying to Run it via the Aptana plugin, and I get the following error:

"Unknown protocol: sourcecontrol"

I created the file within my repository work-space. If I just create a local project myself, I don't get any issues, but that's not terribly useful.

It seems to me the issue would have something to do with the filespec passed to Firefox, that for some reason RTC is prepending "sourcecontrol" to it. That just a guess though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really want to use the Aptana plugin, but this is obviously a gating issue.

-Tim

One answer

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Nov 06 '08, 10:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unfortunately this is a bug in the Aptana integration. They are not calling the Eclipse APIs correctly. We've seen this happen before and it had to be fixed in the responsible plug-ins.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Project#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=36674

Jean-Michel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.