It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error 403: with no additional codes

Joshua Boston (10277) | asked Dec 14 '12, 6:25 p.m.
 Hello,

When logging into a production CLM 3.0.1 environment that I used to use without issue, I get an "Error 403:" in black text on a white page with no further error messages or progress.  Going to domain/contextroot/web for any of the applications is a Jazz page saying I am forbidden to view that page.

I have licenses and am in the LDAP group for being a JazzAdmin.  This happens to my account only.  I don't have access to this server myself, but what I can tell support to look for in trying to resolve this isse?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Matt Lennon (61225) | answered Dec 17 '12, 1:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Joshua.

I saw similar behavior recently. A user's account was accidentally archived. Check "Archived Users" on the JTS Server Admin page and see if your account is listed there.

-Matt
Joshua Boston selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Joshua Boston commented Feb 04 '13, 10:15 a.m.

Fairly close; my username was in the system twice, as both Joshua.Boston and joshua.boston.  We're not sure how that happened, but that was the source of the errors.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.