ReqPro baselines
I was lucky to take over the administration of ReqPro. Someone asked me to create a baseline for a project. I have administration access and we are using version 7.1.2 for the thick client.
When I go to create a baseline I get an error "Cannot get Exclusive lock...." Is there a way to kick people out so I can get exclusive access so I can create a baseline? Or do I have to email each user and ask them to logoff?
I've a total novice to ReqPro so any help would be nice. I tried to use the thick client's help but it doesn't open.
Accepted answer
Hi Jeff,
You can kill active ReqWeb sessions from the Web UI using the page below:
http://<RequisiteWeb_server_name>/ReqWeb/ReleaseRPXPool_Page.jsp
If users are logged on through the native client however, they'll need to be logged out for you to gain exclusive access. You can tell who is logged in by opening the temporary session files in the project folder with the ~.sr extension. Hope it helps,
You can kill active ReqWeb sessions from the Web UI using the page below:
http://<RequisiteWeb_server_name>/ReqWeb/ReleaseRPXPool_Page.jsp
If users are logged on through the native client however, they'll need to be logged out for you to gain exclusive access. You can tell who is logged in by opening the temporary session files in the project folder with the ~.sr extension. Hope it helps,