It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query for activities performed by a user

Aparna Nagaraj (323) | asked Oct 30 '12, 10:25 a.m.
 I have a JazzServer setup in my company's Training division, and more than 250 employees have been given access to learn during training, practice after training, explore before deciding to buy license for their projects, etc. 

1. Some of them would have tried it for a day or two, then, stopped using their license. I would like to find out the users who have not used their license in more than a month, and remove their license. 

2. I would like to find the users who have used their license extensively - to find out, if I can approach them to share their experience with Jazz by inviting them to write a blog on the same. They might even become trainers. How do I find this about a user of a Jazz platform? 

What I really need is to be able to query on the activities done by a User  
(And, from the query result, find out that : user has created 1 Req collection, added 3 tasks to a user story, added a req to a sprint, created 3 use case diagrams, 1 storyboard. Linked 10 req to test cases, ran 5 test executions, did re-prioritising tasks in RTC, etc. ).

How can I do this?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 01 '12, 5:13 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 As far as I can tell, the only chance you would have is looking at the team feeds. I am not aware the tool provides this fine grained access to usage. 

permanent link
Aparna Nagaraj (323) | answered Dec 14 '12, 5:30 a.m.
Is there a way, I can request for thsi feature? I wouldn't want to add a new item to RTC development, if this is already under discussion under the current Backlog. Any links to such a discussion happenning where I can add my requirement as comments and subscribe to that item for updates will be helpful.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Dec 14 '12, 5:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can open an enhancement request with support. I don't have a link right now. You can search Jazz.net for work items and you can browse the RTC or JTS or CLM project areas on jazz.net for existing enhancement requests. If you find similar items, you can subscribe there and add your support.

In RTC, you can, as far as I know look at the feeds and look for events for individual users.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.