It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[Re-Post] Multi-Select List customization?

Aydin Suren (1687) | asked Oct 01 '08, 10:17 a.m.
I created a Multi-Select List in a custom task presentation to display the content of an enumeration. I have around 25 items in this enumaration.

1) How can I control the height of the Multi-Select List so that it will not show the all 25 item in a very long Multi-Select but have a enough height to display say 5 item and have a scroll bar next to it? Both in native and web client presentations. Feels like there must be a key-value property to set this.

2) How can I enforce the user to select at least one from the Multi-Select List when they create my custom work item that has this Multi-Select List?

P.S. Sorry for the repost .

Thanks,
Aydin

2 answers

permanent link
Marcel Bihr, Jazz Work Item team (1.4k) | answered Oct 02 '08, 10:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi
1) In defect 55891: Checkbox Multi-Select and Multi-Select lists not rendering correctly (https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/55891) we limited the height of the list to 7 items for the eclipse client. If you would like to control this number in the process specification please feel free to open an enhancement request on jazz.net.

2) You can configure the required properties precondition. This is available on the Process Configuration tab in the project area editor as 'Team Configuration' -> 'Operation Behavior'. In the table select a the cell in a column (e.g. Everyone) and the 'Save Work Item (server)' row. In the lower part of the page select 'Required Properties' in the Preconditions table and then edit the desired Category or Type. Add your custom attribute to the list of required attributes.

Regards

Marcel
Jazz Work Item team

permanent link
Claudia Callegari (44449871) | answered Aug 21 '12, 3:02 p.m.
Does anybody know if this enhancement request has already been raised? If not, I would like to do that, but want to avoid duplications. Thanks,
--Claudia

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.