It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work Item Queries viewlet: how to re-order the entries ?

Brian Thompson (41184) | asked Apr 01 '09, 3:29 p.m.
I added the Work Item Queries viewlet to the dashboard, and added a set of queries (B, C, D). Then I added another one (A).

After they have been added, is there an easy way to re-order the list?

Right now it is:

B
C
D
A

and for some reason I can't find a simple way to move A to the top. I expected it to work like my browser bookmarks in that I can drag an item to the new position but that does not work ( even tried on a different role, but that did not help either).

Obviously I can remove them all and add them in again in the new order, but that can't be right.

What embarrassingly obvious thing am I missing ?

One answer

permanent link
Adam Archer (83639) | answered Apr 27 '09, 5:44 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unfortunately you aren't missing anything. I've opened a work item to track this issue:

https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/80193

Adam Archer
Jazz Web UI Developer

Comments
Kevin Erickson commented May 28 '13, 12:02 p.m.

This work item is over 4 years old.  For years since our team moved to Jazz/RTC I have been frustrated by the same inability to rearrange the order of my queries.  This seems like a simple and logical thing that most people would like to be able to do, so it is surprising that this has not been resolved by now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.