It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Export Widget RTC 4.0 to HTML

Gonzalo Garcia Favre (613813) | asked Sep 18 '12, 11:16 a.m.
 Hi, 

I'm trying to export widgets from RTC to an internal website we have.
The thing is that when I copy and paste the script into the HTML,  and then I want to see the widget that was exported, I get a Loading message and the widget does not load at all.

- Is there any step by step guide to do this and get the widget to load in our internal website?

The other question I wanted to ask is:
-  The exported widget, is refresh automatically? it consumes any type of licenses?

Regards

Gonzalo

Comments
Curtis d'Entremont commented Sep 18 '12, 1:28 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you referring to dashboard widgets here, where you can export one as HTML from the widget catalog, or are you referring to another type of widget?

Gonzalo Garcia Favre commented Sep 18 '12, 1:40 p.m.

Hi Curtis, sorry if I was unclear. Yes, I mean, the dashboard widgets. I was able to make it work. But the thing I want to know now is if the widget consumes any type of licenses, and what it can be done to impede the session to end and the widget to request to log in again.

Barb Oxenford commented Feb 12 '13, 7:54 p.m.

How did you get it to work?

Gonzalo Garcia Favre commented Feb 26 '13, 12:30 p.m.

@b oxie. I didn't do anything strange. Just copied and pasted the code into an HTML file. The issue I was having was a problem with Google Sites and Compass in order to accept the code given by RTC in widgets,

2 answers

permanent link
Ajay Padavala (812) | answered Nov 12 '14, 2:53 p.m.
Hi Gonzalo,

Did you get this thing working? I have also tried pasting the code in to an HTML file and get the same "loading" message. But i tried copying that to w3 schools practise html file and it worked there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajay

permanent link
rukesh rudraram (1) | answered Feb 24 '15, 11:03 a.m.
 Hi,

Any updates on this topic ? How did you imported the widgets ?

Thanks,
Rukesh

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.