It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Productivity Report?

Joshua King (1323) | asked Aug 10 '12, 12:08 p.m.
 I'm looking for a report that would tell me about the productivity of the team. 

I have been using Rally for the last few years and there is a 'Personal Productivity Dashboard' available to each team member, and a team overview available to the project lead. I can use that report to know if everything that is being worked on is captured in the tool and also if each member is being fully utilized. 

It won't give me all of the information, but it can be the start of a discussion and allow me to better understand what is going on within the team, and can affect the planning for each iteration.

I have not seen anything like this within RTC, either within widgets or in the report templates, does anyone know how I could get this data?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Aug 11 '12, 11:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Joshua, RTC avoids keeping metrics about individuals as that could be illegal in certain places in the world. Currently all reports can only work at the team area granularity.
Joshua King selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Joshua King commented Aug 13 '12, 10:20 a.m.

Rafik, thanks for the answer, I appreciate the information.

It really does seem rather short-sighted to base functionality on the lowest common denominator instead of giving an admin the ability to flip a switch and turn this on or off. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has been looking for this information within RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.