"backup before replace" baseline
Hi All,
I saw in my environment that lot of baselines of name "backup before replace" are created. I tried to reproduce it by changing codes under a baseline, renaming and replacing baselines and was unable to get it. Please let me know what are the scenarios in which this baseline gets created?
Thanks.
I saw in my environment that lot of baselines of name "backup before replace" are created. I tried to reproduce it by changing codes under a baseline, renaming and replacing baselines and was unable to get it. Please let me know what are the scenarios in which this baseline gets created?
Thanks.
Accepted answer
If there isn't a baseline that describes the configuration that you're replacing, a baseline called "backup before replace" will be created. You can reproduce this scenario by creating some change sets then replacing with another baseline. If you create a baseline then replace with another, there is no need for the operation to create a baseline.
Comments
Ralph Schoon
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Jul 05 '12, 9:39 a.m.VK L
Jul 05 '12, 9:39 a.m.Ralph Schoon
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Jul 05 '12, 9:39 a.m.