It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I design a report similar with the RTC report by RRDI

Hehui Liu (7052830) | asked Jun 30 '12, 4:38 a.m.
Here, we are designing some reports using RRDI, it for the report with parameters, we firstly need to show the prompt page for user to select the parameters' values. But in RTC, for a report, default, the user does not need to input the parameters in a prompt page, and only went he clicks the editor icon, a page will pop out to let the user to select the parameters. So we want to how to design the reports having this style. Could any one kindly give me some guidance on this? Thanks a lot!

One answer

permanent link
Jin Peng (9634) | answered Aug 01 '12, 3:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How about writing a JavaScript in the report? First hide the parameter controls, when click the edit button, then make the controls to show. 

Comments
Jorge Valdeiglesias commented Dec 06 '12, 1:39 p.m.

I know this is an old post but, how do you sugges to do this? In my case, I want to save the parameters that the user edits so the next time he opens the report he see what he picked.

In a view you can set the default parameters for the first time, which is great, but I would to change them in the dashboard later...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.