It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot find function attr in object [object Object]

Alicia McPherson (7131418) | asked Jun 22 '12, 4:01 p.m.
I'm getting an error every time I try to use DOJO functions in a script for a workitem attribute. Does anyone know why?

Each of the methods below gave me an error: 
For dojo.attr(node, attr, value); I got the error "Cannot find function attr in object [object Object]
"

For dojo.cookie("foo","bar", {expires : 1});, I got the error   "Cannot find function cookie in object [object Object]"

A similar error for dojo.xhr, etc.

How is it that dojo.declare and dojo.require work fine but no other method? Thanks!

Comments
David Karam commented Aug 07 '12, 12:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The dojo object should be already loaded by the time the Web UI executes your script so the mentioned behavior is not normal.

Please inspect your dojo object via Firebug or Webkit Inspector or so and see what methods are available.

Also please indicate (1) what kind of script you are trying to execute (condition script, value set provider, etc.), (2) on which browser, and any other details that might be helpful. If possible, please provide snippets of your script here.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.