It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Need Browse button instead of Go button when importing n RQM

Drew Cobb (10132015) | asked May 31 '12, 1:05 p.m.
When importing scripts into RQM, on the "Import Test Script: Use local test resources" box that pops up, instead of a "Go" button (that is practically worthless), offer the users of RQM a "Browse" button that will allow them to drill down and find their test scripts.

One answer

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered May 31 '12, 1:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
When importing scripts into RQM, on the "Import Test Script: Use local test resources" box that pops up, instead of a "Go" button (that is practically worthless), offer the users of RQM a "Browse" button that will allow them to drill down and find their test scripts.

Hi Drew,

What version of RQM are you using? I looked into this on a 3.0.1.3 server and there is a browse button on the test script import page.

Comments
Drew Cobb commented Jul 18 '12, 3:05 p.m.

Robert, I am smoke testing RQM 4 and there is no browse button on the Test Script Import page. The Go button is still displayed. As far as I know, on every other screen, there is a Browse button, but on the Import Test Script page, the Go button is still displayed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.