It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to remove archived attributes from "Result Layout&q

Bill Higgins (4562523) | asked May 06 '12, 10:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am using RTC 3.0.1 and have been doing some process simplification in my project area and this included removing a work item type that no one was using. This work item type also had some custom attributes.

Now that I've removed the work item type from the process specification, its custom attributes no longer show up as query criteria unless I select both "Show Custom" and "Show Archived". So I guess the attributes got archived.

However, all of the archived attributes still show up on the "Result Layout" tab under both "Columns" and "Sorting".

The goal of the process simplification effort was to reduce the amount of stuff RTC users have to see and deal with, so I would really love to get these obsolete attributes out of the "Result Layout" tab.

Any tips on how to achieve this?

Thanks, Bill

One answer

permanent link
Scott Rich (57136) | answered May 08 '12, 8:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hey Bill, you're right, we don't have the "Hide Archived" filter for result Layout yet. I've subscribed you to the enhancement request to add it: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=118438

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.