It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way to hide items in "My Workspace"?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | asked May 02 '12, 11:25 a.m.
As an RTC admin, I always have too many items showing in my RTC eclipse client.

From my repository connection, I can "turn off" project areas by selecting only project areas I want to see. However, that doesn't affects the entries displayed in "My Repository Workspace". Why?

Is there a way to let RTC show only those belong to the project areas I am opening, just like streams?

Thanks
Jirong

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered May 03 '12, 12:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Project area filtering has no effect on the "My Repository Workspaces" view because a workspace does not "belong" to any particular project area.

One could imagine having a workspace associated with a project area, and then perhaps generating a warning if you selected a stream outside of that project area as a flow target of that workspace, but nothing like that exists currently.

Cheers,
Geoff

As an RTC admin, I always have too many items showing in my RTC eclipse client.

From my repository connection, I can "turn off" project areas by selecting only project areas I want to see. However, that doesn't affects the entries displayed in "My Repository Workspace". Why?

Is there a way to let RTC show only those belong to the project areas I am opening, just like streams?

Thanks
Jirong

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.