It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to set jazz.encoding

Shinobu Ishida (1371915) | asked Apr 10 '12, 5:11 a.m.
When checkin. jazz.encoding is set according to the text file encode on Eclipse client ( right click > property ).

We have to change this default jazz.encoding.
I run "scm property set jazz.encoding ..." command, but it fails because "setting encode is not supported yet".

Which RTC version supports this command?

Does anyone know how to set jazz.encoding?

Thanks.

-Shinobu

2 answers

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.3k27) | answered Apr 11 '12, 12:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
scm cli does not allow setting the jazz.encoding property as it is a read only property. The latest version of RTC also does not allow you to set this property.

When checkin. jazz.encoding is set according to the text file encode on Eclipse client ( right click > property ).

I run "scm property set jazz.encoding ..." command, but it fails because "setting encode is not supported yet".

Thanks.

-Shinobu

permanent link
Shinobu Ishida (1371915) | answered Apr 11 '12, 6:26 a.m.
jazz.encoding is a read only property... I try to remove and re-checkin the file.

Thanks.

scm cli does not allow setting the jazz.encoding property as it is a read only property. The latest version of RTC also does not allow you to set this property.

Thanks.

-Shinobu

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.