It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting Illegal Read access CRJAZ1316I error on RTC 3.0.1

Meghana Pandey (15111514) | asked Apr 03 '12, 4:40 a.m.
We are facing user read access issue on RTC 3.0.1. We have a project area with nested(child) team area hierarchy.
All the users have been given default role(which is read only permission) at the project area level. Where as different
users have been given diff process roles at the team area levels. To ellaborate further, we have done some
customization where in have added some of the custom workitem types.
Now,we have two users who have same profile( licences, repository access, blue group access, roles and thus permissions on both the project
as well as team area level ) but one of the users while trying to invoke one of our custom services (which actually
reads the WI and displays result on the Web UI)is getting "CRJAZ1316I Illegal read access: User 'xyz' attempted to read workitems having the
following types: Workitem" error while the other user is not. Strangely, the same user
is able to invoke the same service with no errors,on a diff workitem type(which has the same planned for, filed Against and most other attributes values).

FYI, I could not see any relevant errors in the jazz log of the server nor any firebug errors.
Please advise where should I be looking into to resolve as this points to a base RTC error.
Let me know if any other information I can provide you with.
Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Jul 12 '12, 2:13 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This sounds like a defect which was fixed in 3.0.1.1. You may want to open a PMR to further investigate with IBM Support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.