It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deploying plugins in RTC 3.0 missing dependencies

Zachary K (19354239) | asked Jan 28 '12, 9:54 p.m.
Hi,
I have a set of plugins that extend RTC. I deployed them successfully under RTC 2.x. Now I need to port them to RTC 3.0.1.1.
When I restart the server I get this error even though I've added the feature "com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.runtime.feature" in the dependency tab of the feature plugin.
CRJAZ0282I The feature "com.test.extension.feature_1.0.0.201201280942" is missing dependency feature "com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.runtime.feature".

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help.

3 answers

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Jan 29 '12, 12:19 a.m.
that feature is only deployed in the RM application.. not CCM.

in 3.x they split the apps apart.. in 2.0 they were all bundled together..

jts, ccm, rm, qm.

Sam

permanent link
Zachary K (19354239) | answered Jan 29 '12, 6:08 p.m.
Thanks for the reply. That explains it. I go it working now thanks for the help.

I still have another issue with a web ui extension plugin. It worked fine in RTc 2.x. In RTC 2.x I included "com.ibm.team.repository.server.feature" as a dependency
but when porting to RTC 3.0.1.1 I get this error even though I have included "javax.servlet" as a dependency.

Any idea or pointer? Thanks in advance

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: javax.servlet; bundle-version="0.0.0"

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Jan 30 '12, 8:21 a.m.
right.. u said it was a dependancy.. but again, its not deployed except in the clmhelp application.

Sam

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.