It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Run As shows "none applicable", not my configured

Andrew Stevens (1482629) | asked Jan 23 '12, 7:02 a.m.
I've used the External Tools Configurations to add an entry for JSLint using jslint4java, configured to execute
${eclipse_home}\jdk\bin\java.exe -jar "${resource_loc:/My Project/test/lib/jslint4java-2.0.1.jar}" "${selected_resource_loc}"

However, when I right-click on a javascript source file, it doesn't appear in the Run As sub-menu. All I see in there is Run Configurations, which doesn't appear to include the external tools. Also if I select a javascript file and use Run -> External Tools -> Run As from the menu it doesn't appear there either, only "(none applicable)".
It does appear as Run -> External Tools -> 1. JSLint, though, and I am able to run it successfully from there and also the External Tools Configurations window. So is there any way to get it to appear on the RMB menu? And how do I make my configuration "applicable" to .js files?

Andy

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.