It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Removed sandboxes still showing in pending changes view

Lars Ola Aunerud (611) | asked Jan 20 '12, 8:38 a.m.
Hi!

Before using RTC in RAD I used to use the Eclipse feature for exporting and importing the preferences when creating a new workspace. When I do this now from a workspace where a repository workspace is loaded the sandbox preferences are also transferred (shown in Preferences -> Team -> Jazz Source Control -> Sandboxes) to the new workspace.

When I remove the sandbox and load another repository workspace the Pending changes has only the new sandbox shown, which I consider right. But after restarting RAD the removed sandbox shows up again in the Pending changes view.

I assume that this has something to do with the export and import of the preferences, but it puzzles me that I'm not able to get rid of the second sandbox from the Pending changes view. I've tried adding the sandbox again and then removing it, but I still not able to get rid of it.

Has anyone else experience this? Where am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for all help!

2 answers

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Jan 20 '12, 9:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/65586

There is a defect about this. Can you add your comment to the work item? It's odd that the workspace comes back after restarting. For now, I recommend not exporting workspace preferences because a lot of Team Concert preferences get exported that you probably wouldn't want in the new Eclipse workspace.

permanent link
Lars Ola Aunerud (611) | answered Jan 23 '12, 7:55 a.m.
Thanks for the answer! I've added a comment to the work item.

Seems I can't get rid of the extra sandbox from the workspace. If I unload it, it gets unloaded from the original workspace as well. Might just have to set up a new workspace, edit the prefs manually and load the stream again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.