It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error on setup JTS 3.0

Milan Krivic (98013176143) | asked Dec 09 '11, 11:17 a.m.
Hi,

When I tried to establish RTC 3.0 on another machine from existing backup, I got message that I must resetRepoLockIds, which I did.
For JTS database, it finished successfully, but for JAZZ, I got this message:

CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService"

When I tried to rebuild indices, I got above message again with following two:

CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseStateService"
CRJAZ1141I Cannot get the service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.IDatabaseMaintenanceService".

Can anyone please explain why this is happening? I 've already saw a few posts where people met with this, but no concrete answer.

Regards,

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Dec 12 '11, 4:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

Did you keep the server name for the new machine? Currently you can noth change the URI.

Did you check the log files? There is typically more information inside the logs. I would contact support if you have support.

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98013176143) | answered Dec 12 '11, 5:04 a.m.
Hi,

Did you keep the server name for the new machine? Currently you can noth change the URI.

Did you check the log files? There is typically more information inside the logs. I would contact support if you have support.

Hi Ralph,

I found this sql error message in log:

DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-290, SQLSTATE=55039, SQLERRMC=null

Also, backup of JAZZ database was not restored correctly, got this message:

SQL2563W The restore process has completed successfully, but one or more
table spaces from the backup were not restored.

The point is that I didn't have enough disk space so the table spaces were not restored.

What can you suggest in this part?

Regards,

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Dec 12 '11, 5:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Milan,

check the db2 diag logs as well. You need to restore the DB correctly otherwise you won't be able to run the server correctly, obviously. Retry with another backup if possible.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.